Diets fail to address one critical ingredient for women over 35 and it is the number one reason why women struggle to lose weight and keep it off for permanently.
For most women, they dislike the fact that they are overweight and subconsciously punish themselves by putting themselves on a strict diet and then when they are unable to stick with the diet or they have a bad they, they immediately think something’s wrong with them. They’re too old, they’re hormones are the problem, they’re broken, they will never be able to eat healthy or lose weight.
In this Dish on Ditching Diets podcast episode, you will learn:
- Critical Missing Ingredient Diets Fail to Address for Women and Why It Must Be The Foundation of Lasting Weight Loss
- Why How You Think For Weight Loss
- If You Are Thinking Like The Old Diet You or The Future You Who Has Lost Her Weight
- Why Weight Loss Feels Terrible and Hard
- The REAL Reason You Get Stuck Losing Weight That Has NOTHING To Do With Food
- How I Lost 80 Pounds Without Dieting