Weight loss is a mental journey! In this Dish on Ditching Diets podcast episode, my previous client Karen shares her weight loss transformation story at age 62 and why weight loss is a mental journey and why she believes every woman is worth the time and effort it takes to lose weight and create a lifestyle they love!
Karen had been trying to lose weight for decades and yo-yo'd with her weight for so long. She even did a doctor led program that had her on 800 calories and she knew it was not sustainable or something that she could do long-term so she ditched and joined the 1:1 coaching program.
When Karen began working with me she was binging on sugar, stress eating, skipping meals, eating very little food, overwhelmed with where to start and suffering from diet trauma and beating herself up.
In this Dish on Ditching Diets podcast episode, you will hear:
- Karen's weight loss journey and what led her to joining the program
- How Karen went from binging on sugar and stress eating to being able to say no
- The breakfast Karen discovered she loves to eat daily that fuels her body
- What Karen discovered about her relationship with herself, her self-talk and why this discovery was so key to her weight loss
- Why she think every woman is so worth it and more that she recommends other women do
Are you a woman over 35 with 20 to 50 or more pounds to lose and ready to stop the diet cycle and lose weight for forever?
I love hearing about what YOU want me to talk about so feel free to leave on comment here or on social media with topics you’d like me to cover!