I’m Megan! Certified nutrition practitioner in private practice in Phoenix, Arizona. I help women over 35 lost weight and keep it off for good. You can see all my programs and services here.
I lost 80 pounds in 2009, am living with Hashimoto’s disease, cycle instructor and creator of Skinny Fitalicious. I love food, fitness, travel and all things wellness with a few unhealthy things sprinkled in here and there!
If weight loss is your goal, here’s a free online training for you!
Facts about me:
- In 2009, I lost 80 pounds walking.
- I am gluten intolerant which means all the food here is gluten free, low calorie and made with real food ingredients!
- From 2014-2016, I battled multiple mysterious health problems that no one could diagnose. It took years and I went through hell. Eventually, I was diagnosed with Hashimoto’s disease. Once gluten was removed from my diet, my symptoms disappeared shortly after.
- I have Hashimoto’s disease and had Avascular Necrosis.
- In September 2016, at the age of 38, I had a hip replacement.
- My crazy hormones resulted in me going off hormonal birth control in 2017.
- In 2015, I quit my IT consulting job and started my journey to becoming a nutrition practitioner.
- In July 2017, I graduated from Southwest Institute of Healing Arts and began my practice as a nutrition practitioner focusing on weight loss for women over 35. I’ve worked with an RD in my practice as well.
- I am also a certified health coach through IIN and hold weight loss and behavioral certifications through NASM.
- I’m the author of the Low Calorie Cookbook which was published June 30th, 2020.
As a nutrition practitioner, I value helping others find real solutions to their health as well as practical solutions and enjoyment in eating healthy foods.
For 2 years, I battled the medical system trying to get answers to my mysterious medical problems which ultimately led to my diagnosis of Hashimoto’s disease and living a gluten free life.
Ways I Work With Clients:
Free Online Training
This free online training teaches you how to master your cravings and the truth about lasting weight loss without relying on willpower, workouts or deprivation. Get educated on the 5 Diet Myths that are sabotaging your weight loss efforts and the 5 Essential Steps to Lasting Weight Loss.
1:1 Weight Loss Coaching
This 6 month program focuses on eating for your hormones and nutrition with a heavy focus on mindset and behaviors. Coaching takes place virtually 1:1 via ZOOM bi-weekly for 6 months.
If you are serious about weight loss, watch the free weight loss class to determine if its for you!
Subscription Meal Plans
Skinny Fitalicious Meal Plans are an easy way to jumpstart healthy eating for those who are already healthy eaters. Meal plans are designed for weight loss and are lower calories, gluten free, high protein and high fiber with moderate fat.
The skincare industry is one of the least regulated industries. They are filled with hormone disrupting chemical and toxins. Everything you put on your skin seeps into your bloodstream. This is a problem for autoimmune diseases and general health.
After battling Hashimoto’s disease and understanding the importance of detoxing the body from chemicals and toxins, I’m passionate about sharing healthier, safer skincare and makeup.
Skinny Fitalicious provides healthy, gluten-free recipes that are balanced and weight loss friendly. My recipes are meant to help others find delicious versions of traditional foods they love so they can lose weight or maintain. My LOW CALORIE COOKBOOK is available for sale now!
Many people view weight loss as a temporary restriction of giving up foods they love. But to shed the weight forever, you need to completely overhaul your lifestyle and mindset. I can give anyone the perfect diet and nutrition plan, but if their mindset isn’t in the right place they won’t succeed.
That’s why I started Skinny Fitlaicious. To inspire you to eat healthier and be the greatest version of you! If I can lose weight and lead a healthy life after overcoming numerous health challenges, so can you!
More About Me: Frequently Asked Questions about Me How I Became a Nutrition Practitioner My Battle with Estrogen Too Young for a Hip Replacement Living With Avascular Necrosis Living with Hashimoto’s Disease My Gluten Free Story & Hell I Went Through Getting a Diagnosis