I’m Megan! Nutrition practitioner, group fitness instructor and creator of Skinny Fitalicious. I live in Phoenix, Arizona and love food, fitness, travel and all things healthy with a few unhealthy things sprinkled in here and there!
Facts about me:
- In 2010, I lost 80 pounds walking.
- I am gluten intolerant which means all the food here is gluten free, low calorie and made with real food ingredients!
- From 2014-2016, I battled multiple mysterious health problems that no one could diagnose. It took years and I went through hell. Eventually, I was diagnosed with Hashimoto’s disease. Once gluten was removed from my diet, my symptoms disappeared shortly after.
- I have Hashimoto’s disease and had Avascular Necrosis.
- In September 2016, at the age of 38, I had a hip replacement.
- My crazy hormones resulted in me going off hormonal birth control in 2017.
- In 2015, I quit my IT consulting job and started my journey to becoming a nutrition practitioner.
- In July 2017, I graduated from Southwest Institute of Healing Arts and began my practice as a nutrition practitioner. I am also a certified health coach through IIN and hold weight loss and behavioral certifications from NASM.
- Read more about how I became a nutritionist and what I’m doing now or watch the short video at the end of this post.
As a nutrition practitioner, I value helping others find real solutions to their health as well as practical solutions and enjoyment in eating healthy foods. For 2 years, I battled the medical system trying to get answers to my mysterious medical problems which ultimately led to my diagnosis of Hashimoto’s disease and living a gluten free life.
Ways I can help you:
I offer 1:1 coaching specializing in weight loss and hormone support. Coaching takes place over Skype or the phone. I recommend you start by signing up for a consult. In the consult, we discuss what package is best for you. The cost of your consult is deducted from the package you purchase.
14 Day Sugar Challenge
I do 14 Day Sugar Challenges which are extremely popular. Sign up for the waitlist to be notified of the next challenge!
Monthly Meal Plans
Skinny Fitalicious Meal Plans are the fastest way to jumpstart your healthy eating! They show you exactly what to eat to keep sugar cravings away and energy balanced. Meal plans are gluten free with minimal dairy.
I also do custom meal plans for those with allergies, health issues and specific goals. Custom meal plans are more expensive and include 1:1 coaching. I do these for a for a limited number of clients. Contact me for details.
Skinny Fitalicious provides healthy, gluten-free recipes that are balanced and weight loss friendly. My recipes are meant to help others find delicious versions of traditional foods they love so they can lose weight or maintain.
Many people view weight loss as a temporary restriction of giving up foods they love. But to shed the weight forever, you need to completely overhaul your lifestyle. That means converting to healthy eating for life. That’s why I wrote my book Ditch the Diet, to help others understand what steps to take to make this transition.
Skinny Fitlaicious is meant to inspire you to eat healthier and be the greatest version of you. If I can lose weight and lead a healthy life after overcoming numerous health challenges, so can you!
More About Me: