I’m Megan! Certified nutrition practitioner in private practice in Phoenix, Arizona. I’ve helped hundreds of clients transform and reach their goals in my coaching program. I’m also a group fitness instructor, creator of Skinny Fitalicious and Master Your Cravings. I lost 80 pounds in 2009 and am living with Hashimoto’s disease. I love food, fitness, travel and all things wellness with a few unhealthy things sprinkled in here and there!
Facts about me:
- In 2009, I lost 80 pounds walking.
- I am gluten intolerant which means all the food here is gluten free, low calorie and made with real food ingredients!
- From 2014-2016, I battled multiple mysterious health problems that no one could diagnose. It took years and I went through hell. Eventually, I was diagnosed with Hashimoto’s disease. Once gluten was removed from my diet, my symptoms disappeared shortly after.
- I have Hashimoto’s disease and had Avascular Necrosis.
- In September 2016, at the age of 38, I had a hip replacement.
- My crazy hormones resulted in me going off hormonal birth control in 2017.
- In 2015, I quit my IT consulting job and started my journey to becoming a nutrition practitioner.
- In July 2017, I graduated from Southwest Institute of Healing Arts and began my practice as a nutrition practitioner. I am also a certified health coach through IIN and hold weight loss and behavioral certifications from NASM.
- Read more about how I became a nutritionist and what I’m doing now or watch the short video at the end of this post.
As a nutrition practitioner, I value helping others find real solutions to their health as well as practical solutions and enjoyment in eating healthy foods. For 2 years, I battled the medical system trying to get answers to my mysterious medical problems which ultimately led to my diagnosis of Hashimoto’s disease and living a gluten free life.
Ways I can serve you:
I offer 1:1 coaching specializing in weight loss, thyroid and autoimmune disease, weight loss resistance, detoxification and hormone support. Coaching takes place virtually. Schedule a free initial consult to discuss your goals and my programs with you.
Master Your Macros Group Coaching
In Master Your Macros you learn to master sugar cravings, master macronutrient tracking and master overeating. I work with you in the group on shifting not only the food on your plate, but also your mindset. Group coaching includes my most popular program the 14 Day Sugar Challenge. Access to a private Facebook group for accountability and support is included as well as exclusive access to my coaching website with over 40 videos on weight loss and healthy eating. Sign up for the waitlist to be notified when the group is open for the next challenge.
Subscription Meal Plans
Skinny Fitalicious Meal Plans are an easy way to jumpstart healthy eating for those who are already healthy eaters. Meal plans are designed for autoimmune disease and are gluten free, high protein and lower carbs.
Break The Binge
In this free 5 day email series, I coach you on overeating and breaking the cycle of binging.
The skincare industry is one of the least regulated industries. They are filled with hormone disrupting chemical and toxins. Everything you put on your skin seeps into your bloodstream. This is a problem for autoimmune diseases and general health. After battling Hashimoto’s disease and understanding the importance of detoxing the body from chemicals and toxins, I’m passionate about sharing healthier, safer skincare and makeup. Skinny Fitalicious provides healthy, gluten-free recipes that are balanced and weight loss friendly. My recipes are meant to help others find delicious versions of traditional foods they love so they can lose weight or maintain. Many people view weight loss as a temporary restriction of giving up foods they love. But to shed the weight forever, you need to completely overhaul your lifestyle. That means converting to healthy eating for life. That’s why I wrote my book Ditch the Diet, to help others understand what steps to take to make this transition. Skinny Fitlaicious is meant to inspire you to eat healthier and be the greatest version of you. If I can lose weight and lead a healthy life after overcoming numerous health challenges, so can you! More About Me: Frequently Asked Questions about Me How I Became a Nutrition Practitioner My Battle with Estrogen Too Young for a Hip Replacement Living With Avascular Necrosis Living with Hashimoto’s Disease My Gluten Free Story & Hell I Went Through Getting a Diagnosis