Want to eat like a normal person and lose weight? My client Stephanie shares with you how she is eating like a normal personal after dieting her entire life.
Before weight loss coaching, Stephanie had done all the diets. She shares with you how this weight loss program was "not at all a diet" rather a sustainable way of taking care of yourself.
During Stephanie's journey she learned to tailor foods she likes to eat to fuel her body properly. Stephanie was confused and stressed about what to eat before she began coaching from all the diets she had done previously.
Now she doesn't feel confused at all!
She was snacking and eating at night and feeling as if she had no control. We worked on balancing her meals, adding protein and paying attention to stress to reduce cravings and nighttime snacking.
Stephanie was stuck in the all or nothing thinking previously, but learned how to live in the middle.
She realized during her journey that she needed to be kinder to herself and not beat herself up for making human mistakes if she wants to reach her goals.
I find a lot of my clients do this!
Stephanie explains to you more about the mindset shifts she made in her journey and the baby steps she took not only to lose inches, but also to eat like a normal person and feel free around food.
Are you ready to eat like a normal person and ditch dieting?
Listen as Stephanie describes to you her journey and the steps she took to break free of restrictive dieting and creating a a sustainable lifestyle!
In this Dish on Ditching Diets Podcast Episode, You Will Hear:
- How Small Changes Helped Stephanie Eat Like A Normal Person
- My Number 1 Rule For Clients
- How Food Journaling Helped Stephanie Find Solutions To Problems
- How Stephanie Decreased Cravings & Nighttime Snacking
- The Mindsets Stephanie Had To Give Up
- Why She Feels Good About Her Progress Even Though She Has Not Lost All The Weight
Related Dish On Ditching Diets Podcast Episodes
- Why You Need To Stop Negative Self Talk: Katie's Transformation
- Beating Emotional Eating At 69: Elaine's Transformation
- Losing Menopausal Belly: Deb's Transformation
- Sick & Tired of Feeling Sick & Tired: Laura's Transformation
- Weight Loss Is An Emotional Journey: Karen's Transformation
- From Nighttime Snacker To Meal Prepper: Martha's Transformation
- There Must Be Something Wrong With Me: Dawn's Transformation
- Weight Loss Secret I Never Knew: Jessica's Transformation
- Losing 25 Pounds: Rose's Transformation
- Self Compassion To Lose Weight: Desiree's Transformation
- Stop Beating Yourself Up To Lose Weight: Shane's Transformation
- Losing 30 Pounds After Fad Dieting: Anne's Transformation