No Sugar Greek Yogurt Bake is a protein bake made low calorie and flourless. Baked in the oven with just 6 simple ingredients, these easy bake can be served for a healthy protein snack or breakfast. Low Calorie + Gluten Free + Low Carb
This healthy no sugar yogurt bake is one of my favorite protein snacks!
Made with just 6 basic ingredients and bursting with sweet berries, it feels more like a treat than a healthy snack with protein.
Using yogurt in recipes is truly a game changer. It's an easy way to sneak protein into your diet and often you don't know a recipe is even made with yogurt like this healthy yogurt bagel recipe.
This simple yogurt bake can be prepped ahead of time. It's simple to make, versatile and delicious!
What Makes This Sugar Free Yogurt Bake Healthy
Here's a few reasons why I love this recipe!
- Lower Calorie - Each slice is 76 calories for this protein snack.
- Higher Protein - Each slice has 7 grams of protein.
- Easy To Make - This recipe is very simple to make and has just 6 ingredients.
- Versatile - This recipe is very adaptable. There are many ways you could make it your own!
Ingredients For Greek Yogurt Bake
You only need 6 ingredients for this easy yogurt bake! For the full recipe, measurements, instructions and nutrition data scroll to the recipe card at the end of this post.
You will also need an 8-inch by 8-inch baking pan to make this healthy yogurt bake.
For substitution recommendations on substituting specific ingredients, please see the substitution section below.
How To Make A Berry Yogurt Bake
Making this berry yogurt bake is very simple. For the complete instructions, ingredient measurements and nutrition information, scroll to the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
Step One - Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare an 8-inch by 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
Step Three - Fold in the berries then transfer the batter into the prepared baking pan.
Step Four - Bake in the oven 36-38 minutes or until the center is fully cooked and the bake is firm.
Step Five - Remove the pan from the oven, cool for 15-20 minutes then slice the cake and top with your favorite toppings and serve!
Storing Healthy Yogurt Bake
- Refrigerator - This low calorie yogurt bake should be stored in the refrigerator. Store in an airtight container up to 4 days.
- Freezing - You can freeze this berry yogurt bake. I recommend freezing in individual portions in a storage container. Cut the portions and place on a sheet pan in the freezer for 30-60 minutes then remove and place the portions in a storage container so they do not stick together. Freeze up to 60 days.
- Reheating - You can reheat this in the microwave, toaster oven or in the oven at 300 F.
What To Serve With Healthy Berry Yogurt Bake
Enjoy this healthy berry bake as a protein snack or you can include it with a balance breakfast. A slice of this yogurt bake with not be sufficient for a healthy, balanced breakfast. I recommend if you include it with a breakfast that includes at least 20 grams of protein more.
I love serving my yogurt bake with a drizzle of maple syrup. Since there is no added sugar in this yogurt bake, the drizzle of maple syrup adds the perfect touch of sweetness!
Here are more recommendations for what to serve with your berry yogurt bake.
- Whipped Cream
- Drizzle Of Maple Syrup, Honey
- Shredded Coconut
- Chopped Nuts or Seeds
- Chocolate Chips
Tips For Making The Best Yogurt Bake
- Choose A Yogurt You Enjoy - Because there is no added sugar in this recipe, the flavor can be tart if you use plain yogurt. I simply add maple syrup on top of my sugar free yogurt bake and it adds the right amount of sweetness. If this is not enough sweetness for you, consider using a yogurt that is flavored or adding maple syrup or honey to the recipe.
- Ensure It Bakes To Firm - All ovens temperatures are different so be sure your sugar free yogurt bake is firm before removing it from the oven. There are other factors that can impact the baking time including the type of yogurt you use and flour.
- Let It Sit After Baking - Do not slice this immediately after baking or it will very likely fall apart. Let the yogurt bake sit 15-20 minutes to set at room temperature prior to slicing.
Variations / Substitutions For Greek Yogurt Berry Bake
Here are the substitutions you can make for this healthy egg bake. Remember when you substitute specific ingredients it will change the nutrition data that you see in the recipe card below.
- Yogurt - The yogurt cannot be omitted in this recipe. I used low fat, plain yogurt. You can use full fat, low fat or no fat. You can also use a dairy-free yogurt instead. Just note that the recipe will have much less protein as dairy-free yogurts have very little protein content.
- Eggs - Unfortunately, the eggs cannot be substituted in this recipe. It's the glue that holds everything together.
- Dairy-Free - Substitute the yogurt for a dairy-free yogurt. Depending on the consistency and the brand, you may need to cook the yogurt bake longer.
- Berries - Any fruit you enjoy can be swapped for the berries. You can also use frozen berries. Thaw the berries first and pat dry with a paper towel to remove the moisture before adding to the batter.
- Almond Flour - I have not tested other flours with this recipe, but if I were to try alternatives I would try Gluten Free Baking Flour, Oat Flour, Whole Wheat Flour or Coconut Flour.
- Make It Sweeter - Since this is a no sugar yogurt bake, you can add honey, maple syrup, sugar or a low calorie sweetener to make the recipe to your liking.
- Additions - Chopped nuts, shredded coconut, chocolate chips would all be delicious additions to this healthy yogurt bake.
More Healthy Yogurt Recipes
- Healthy Greek Yogurt Cake
- Healthy Yogurt Bagels
- Strawberry Yogurt Muffins
- Blueberry Yogurt Breakfast Cookies
- Chocolate Yogurt Banana Bread
- Yogurt Oat Pancakes
No Sugar Greek Yogurt Bake
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare an 8-inch by 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt, eggs, almond flour, cinnamon, and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Fold in the berries then transfer the batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the oven 36-38 minutes or until the center is fully cooked. The bake should be firm. If it is not, cook it longer until firm.
- Remove from the oven and cool 20 minutes then slice the yogurt cake and top with whipped cream or maple syrup for a snack!
- The recipes makes 9 squares. Each square is one serving.