Everything Bagel Salmon! A healthy fish recipe that's Whole30 compliant and baked in 20 minutes. A quick and easy meal that is easy and delicious. Low Carb + Paleo + Whole30 + Keto + Gluten Free + Low Calorie
I can't stop with everything bagel seasoning. The ladies in Master Your Cravings told me last year it was a must try. I bought it, stored it in the pantry for 6 months before FINALLY using it. Why is it that we are so resistant to change?
Like salmon...I have a million variations for making it on the blog (crispy oven fried salmon, BBQ salmon, teriyaki Sriracha salmon, pesto salmon, lemon herb salmon, Whole30 salmon, pecan oat salmon, salmon meatballs) yet I always end up baking or grilling it with salt and pepper.
I must say adding everything bagel seasoning to my salmon was one change I didn't regret and this will be new version of normal for salmon. Change is good!
Everything Bagel Salmon
This everything bagel salmon is EVERYTHING you need in a healthy and delicious meal. High protein, high in omega-3, anti-inflammatory and low carb. Only 3 ingredients, one pan, a special seasoning and dinner is done. It doesn't get easier than that friends!
Add this everything bagel salmon recipe to your weekly meal planning for an easier, no brainer meal. I know we can all use more of those, right? Menu planning takes practice to master, but it should not take over your life.
What You Need
If salmon isn't your thing, note this will work with any fish you like! I buy all my fish from Sizzlefish. They ship it direct to my home in a cooler so I don't have to worry about finding fish on at the grocery store, much less on sale.
I love that Sizzlefish is all pre-portioned so I don't have to think about the portion sizes. This comes in handy when I'm cooking for myself and for those watching their macros. Protein can be tricky figuring out how much is the right portion. This takes the guess work out of it for you.
If you make this recipe, I'd love for you to tag SkinnyFitalicious on Instagram or Facebook so I can re-share it. Enjoy!
Everything Bagel Salmon
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare an oven safe dish with cooking spray or cover a baking sheet with parchment.
- Place the olive oil in a ramekin. Then using a cooking brush, brush the oil generously over the salmon filets.
- Divide the everything bagel seasoning even among the salmon filets and sprinkle over the flesh side of each one.
- Transfer the salmon to the prepared baking dish. Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
- My Amazon shop has more products similar to those used for this recipe and that I recommend to my nutrition clients.
- If using avocado oil, you can cook the chicken at 400-425 F for a shorter length of time. Extra virgin olive oil has a lower smoke point and should be baked no higher than 350 F.
- Love this recipe? Try Everything Bagel Chicken and Everything Bagel Sriracha Chicken.
What I Used For The Recipe