Meal Prep Pumpkin Protein Pancakes! Fluffy, fall flavored pancakes with nearly 6 grams of protein each. EASY to prep in advance or freeze for a quick, healthy and balanced breakfast. Gluten Free + Low Calorie
Since you guys loved the last meal prep almond flour pancakes, I’m back with a fall inspired one that I just know will tickle your belly.
Let me just say, these pancakes have been a lifesaver. My mornings have gotten busier lately for a variety of reasons and having healthy breakfast prepped in advance like one makes it easier to start my day in a healthy way.
These Meal Prep Pumpkin Protein Pancakes are sneaky delicious. Inspired by the original recipe, it’s a goodie that I just couldn’t help but share again!
I say they’re sneaky because you wouldn’t know by tasting them that anything but cinnamon and flour were in them.
Contrary to that, no flour is used and they’re loaded with protein.
As for the pumpkin, it doesn’t have a strong flavor so easy to slip a plate by a picky eater and be entertained as they mindlessly eat what they think are regular pancakes.
Here’s a tip. I make a double batch of these pancakes. That way I have breakfast for half the month covered. I meal prep one batch then freeze the other.
They hold up very well in the freezer! I take mine out a day or two before meal prepping and they defrost as if they’re brand new. EASY peasy!
Enjoy your Saturday. I’m off to Meal Prep Pumpkin Protein Pancakes!
3 Smart Strategies To Stop Cravings
BONUS when you sign up!
Meal Prep Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
- Prepare the pancakes according to the pumpkin protein pancake instructions.
- Let the pancakes cool completely before placing 3 pancakes in meal prep containers. Pancakes can also be frozen up to 1 month. Take them out of the freezer 2 days before eating to thaw if frozen.
- Add berries and raw pumpkin seeds to the container with the pancakes.
- I like to melt nut butter and drizzle it over the pancakes or you can use maple syrup.
- Pancake recipe makes enough for 6 meal prep containers.
- Serving size is for 1 meal prep container (not including maple syrup).
- My Amazon shop has more products similar to those used for this recipe and that I recommend to my weight loss clients.
Love my recipes?
Check out my cookbook!
What I Used For The Recipe