Last weekend I met with 2 new clients (I have a couple Saturday slots open for those of you who’ve been thinking of signing up to work 1:1 with me!), and they both asked me a couple random questions about myself. It took me by surprise because while I did answer a bunch of standard reader questions in the FAQ, it made me realize some people want to know more about me. I saw this fun 29 questions survey on a friend’s Facebook page then again here, and figured it was a sign I had to do it too. So here we go with some fun today!
**REMINDER** My online coaching program for Spring started March 6th. If you didn’t get in for the spring program make sure you sign up for Summer starting May 1st!
Who are you named after? I don’t think anyone in particular. Probably my Mom just liked the name Megan.
2. Last time you cried? During the holidays missing my parents because they weren’t able to visit this year.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Yes, but it’s gotten weird over the years. Not sure if that’s due to typing all the time or old age.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey hands down.
5. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.
6. Would you bungee jump? I did once when I was studying abroad in Spain, and won’t ever do it again. Haha
7. What is your favorite kind of cereal? I’m not a cereal person. I don’t believe it’s good for you. More of a treat than a staple in my opinion.
8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes.
9. Do you think you’re strong? Yes, in more than one way too.
10. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate chip cookie dough.
11. What is the first thing you notice about a person? Eyes.
12. Football or baseball? Football…go Packers!!!
13. What color pants are you wearing? Gray lulu yoga pants. They’re my favorite!
14. Last thing you ate? Cod from Sizzlefish with broccoli.
15. What are you listening to? Mashups on youtube. I’m obsessed with them! I add them to my spin playlists and my classes LOVE them.
17. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink. Is that even a crayon color? LOL…
17. Favorite smell? Johnson’s baby oil. It reminds me of my aunt. She always smelled like it. Now I use the lotion and oil all the time. I know, I’m weird!
18. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? A guy I went out with last week.
19. Married? No…single.
20. Hair color? Light brown.
21. Eye color? Hazel. Sometimes they turn brown depending on my mood.
22. Favorite food to eat? Thai, basically any Asian cuisine. Come to think of it, I need to make more Asian recipes.
23. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings for sure. I hate scary movies. I won’t sleep for days.
24. Last movie you watched? How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days. Love that movie!
25. What color shirt are you wearing? A pink sweatshirt.
26. Favorite Holiday? Christmas.
27. Beer or Wine? Beer. Although technically, I’m not supposed to drink beer with my gluten intolerance I do whenever I’m out which isn’t that frequent. Wine gives me horrible headaches.
28. Night owl or morning person? Morning person for sure.
29. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.
3 Smart Strategies To Stop Cravings
BONUS when you sign up!
Your turn! Pick a couple questions and play along. Would love to get to know you better!
Linking up with Thinking Out Loud
[Tweet “29 Random Things About @skinyfitlicious!”]