Crispy, cheesy Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan baked to perfection with a kick of spice & juicy marinara sauce. A healthy alternative to deep frying that will win over any hungry heart. Gluten Free + Low Calorie Weight Loss Friendly Recipe
Okay, so the really REALLY important thing you need to know is there is a cap on the number of participants. Because I work with you virtually throughout the 8 weeks, I only allow so many people into the program. This is so I can give you the attention you need so you can succeed!
This time around I’ll be throwing in a challenge for the group & a prize for the person who loses the most weight! What do you have to lose? Haha…kidding! I think it’s appropriate given the topic.
Have more questions about the program? Visit the FAQ page for more info!
Join 10k subscribers & get insider health tips!
Get my FREE eBOOK Achieve Your New Healthy Life + A BONUS discount when you join!
- 3 medium skinless chicken breasts
- 1 15 ounce jar marinara sauce, no salt added
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups organic spinach
- ¾ cup almond flour + 1 tbsp. for sprinkling
- 2 tbsp. grated Parmigiano Regiano
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Itallian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Prepare a nonstick baking sheet by sprinkling 1 tbsp. of almond flour over it. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add the egg with 2 tbsp. water. Whisk together until frothy.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining almond flour with spices, salt, pepper & cheese. Sift together until mixed well.
- Create an assembly line by lining everything in the following order - egg wash bowl, almond flour then sheet pan.
- Dip a chicken breast into the egg wash, then immediately into the flour mixture. Coat the chicken generously with the mixture then shake off a bit before placing on the sheet pan. Repeat for remaining chicken breasts.
- Drizzle the chicken with the extra virgin olive oil, dividing it evenly among the chicken breasts.
- Bake 15 minutes then remove from the oven, add marinara sauce & spinach surrounding the chicken breasts.
- Bake another 10-15 minutes until the chicken is crispy & slightly brown and the marinara sauce is bubbly.
- Serve immediately by drizzling each chicken breast with marinara sauce from the pan & spinach leaves.
What I Used For The Recipe
What do you say – one pan or sheet pan? How do you like your chicken?