Crispy, cheesy Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan baked to perfection with a kick of spice & juicy marinara sauce. A healthy alternative to deep frying that will win over any hungry heart. Gluten Free + Low Calorie Weight Loss Friendly Recipe
Okay, so the really REALLY important thing you need to know is there is a cap on the number of participants. Because I work with you virtually throughout the 8 weeks, I only allow so many people into the program. This is so I can give you the attention you need so you can succeed!
This time around I’ll be throwing in a challenge for the group & a prize for the person who loses the most weight! What do you have to lose? Haha…kidding! I think it’s appropriate given the topic.
Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan
- 3 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 15 ounce marinara sauce no salt added
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups organic spinach
- 3/4 cup almond flour plus more for sprinkling
- 2 tbsp. Parmigiano Regiano grated
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375 F. Prepare a nonstick baking sheet by sprinkling 1 tbsp. of almond flour over it. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add the egg with 2 tbsp. water. Whisk together until frothy.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining almond flour with spices, salt, pepper & cheese. Sift together until mixed well.
- Create an assembly line by lining everything in the following order - egg wash bowl, almond flour then sheet pan.
- Dip a chicken breast into the egg wash, then immediately into the flour mixture. Coat the chicken generously with the mixture then shake off a bit before placing on the sheet pan. Repeat for remaining chicken breasts.
- Drizzle the chicken with the extra virgin olive oil, dividing it evenly among the chicken breasts.
- Bake 15 minutes then remove from the oven, add marinara sauce & spinach surrounding the chicken breasts.
- Bake another 10-15 minutes until the chicken is crispy & slightly brown and the marinara sauce is bubbly.
Serve immediately by drizzling each chicken breast with marinara sauce from the pan and spinach leaves.
Custom Meal Plans
Work with Megan to develop a custom macro or standard meal plan to reach your goals.