Perfectly soft baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies made healthy with whole grains and no refined oil or sugar. A scrumptious treat that’s easy to make with unbeatable flavor! Gluten Free + Low Calorie + Vegan
BOO! So apparently it’s Halloween. These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies are the closest thing I’ve got to a Halloween recipe for you because it is the only holiday I hate. Haunted houses, scary movies, sugar highs, dressing up as something you’re not. None of these are my idea of fun. Case in point, the current clown situation.
It could also be that I’m very superstitious. It’s scary enough with people dressed up running around much less the whole black cat thing. I have two crazy black cats that have been showing up in my backyard on and off. It’s pretty creepy at 5 a.m. walking downstairs and seeing two black cats peaking in the window at you meowing to come in. No, mister cat I will not be your friend. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever.
See. I warned you. I’m a Halloween scrooge. Please forgive me. I come bearing cookies. Soft & chewy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies to be exact! Packed with healthy ingredients and decadent flavors. I shot these over the summer and forgot about them. Oops! A busy summer combined with a major surgery, you could say a few things have gotten away from me. BUT had I not forgotten about them I’d probably be show casing you a Thanksgiving casserole or something boring on this “fun” day.
Chocolate chip cookies are always a win in my house. They’re a classic cookie you can never go wrong with, and one my all-time favorites. Adding creamy pumpkin with crunchy oats and rich dark chocolate chips takes the batter from ordinary to awesome!
Might I add addictive? As I recall, these lasted a mere day in my house and only I live here. Yes, I just couldn’t help myself. I’m sure you won’t either. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies for the win!
Receive a Sugar Free Meal Plan
When you join the Skinny Fitalicious Email List
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Preheat oven 325 F. Use a nonstick baking sheet or prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, maple syrup and coconut sugar.
- In a separate smaller bowl, mix together oats, oat flour, sea salt, cinnamon and baking powder.
- Slowly fold the dry ingredients into the wet. Next add chocolate chips.
- Scoop 2 tbsp of the batter onto the baking sheet to form a cookie.
- Bake at 325 F for 10-12 minutes until the edges are golden. The middle will be a little under cooked. Keep cookies on the baking sheet 3-4 minutes after baking then carefully transfer to a wire baking rack to cool. DEVOUR!
My shop has more products similar to those used for this recipe and that recommend to my nutrition clients.
Custom Meal Plans
Work with Megan to develop a custom macro or standard meal plan to reach your goals.