Healthy Strawberry Oatmeal Cookies! Chewy & creamy cookies filled with Greek yogurt, lemon, applesauce & fresh strawberries. A tasty breakfast or anytime snack under 100 calories! Gluten Free + Low Calorie
Oh, you guys are in for a treat today! I’m so excited to be sharing this recipe with you. Truthfully my excitement is tenfold because today I’m headed to L.A. for BlogFest. YEAH!!! If you’ve been a long time reader, then you know I’ve attempted to go to BlogFest for two years. Yes, TWO YEARS people!
The first year I had to cancel my trip because I was informed the day before BlogFest that my website would be shut down if I didn’t change all the images on my site because someone else trademarked the name of my site. Apparently you can own a website name, but never use it on images once someone trademarks it. Some things make ZERO sense to me. Those two days were the worst days of my entire life!
Then last year I didn’t make it to BlogFest because I was in a car accident two days before the trip, and traveling on crutches and with a concussion would not have been any fun. 🙁
This year I feared I would be able to go again because the organizers of BlogFest decided they were making the conference FREE (YEAH! On a student budget here!), but you had to apply and be selected. So I applied and patiently waited, but was worried after my two years of bad luck that I wouldn’t be able to go. When I was selected it was a big sigh of relief!
For those who don’t know, BlogFest is a two day blogging and social media conference with celebrity guest speakers. It’s part of IDEA World which is the biggest fitness convention. It’s four days packed with all things blogging, health and fitness, and catching up with blogging friend in real life. To say I’m excited, is an understatement. Crossing my fingers nothing stops me from getting there today!
But enough about me, let’s talk about Strawberry Oatmeal Cookies! They’re creamy, chewy, packed with protein and whole grains, and bursting with citrus and sweet strawberries. I don’t know about you, but I can never say no to a cookie for breakfast, or lunch, or dinner, or any time of day. Much less a healthy cookie that’s less than 100 calories. That means you can have two right?
The Strawberry Oatmeal Cookies are a healthy snack or breakfast with no refined sugar or oil. Keep a batch in the freezer for a yummy snack you can enjoy year round!
3 Smart Strategies To Stop Cravings
BONUS when you sign up!
Healthy Strawberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a blender or food processor, combine egg white, applesauce, lemon juice, Greek yogurt, salt, baking powder, baking soda, coconut sugar and oat flour.
- Blend until ingredients are fully combined then transfer the dough to a mixing bowl and carefully fold in the strawberries and oats.
- Use an ice cream scoop to drop ~2 tbsp of batter onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes until the edges of the cookies are just beginning to brown.
- Remove from the oven, transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Keep cookies in a container in the refrigerator up to one week.
Custom Meal Plans
Work with Megan to develop a custom macro or standard meal plan to reach your goals.