Creamy, flourless Chocolate Almond Pumpkin Muffins made healthy with whole food ingredients! Whether you’re in it for the pumpkin, almond butter or chocolate these Chocolate Almond Pumpkin Muffins will give you your fix! Gluten Free + Low Calorie + Paleo
You know what I need? Besides these insanely delicious Chocolate Almond Pumpkin Muffins packed with good-for-you ingredients? Hold that thought…
Seriously, this is going to sound stupid but I need a counter vacuum for my kitchen. You know one you can roll over the counters that sweeps up a mess in a jiffy so you don’t have to wipe anything down? I wish someone would hurry up and invent this because it would make my life so much easier. I spend half my day cleaning the kitchen over and over again.
Sometimes I don’t want to cook because I don’t want to deal with cleaning up. I know, it’s silly. Can you really blame me for as much as I cook? I’m sure I’m not the only one guilty of this so let’s find a solution so we all can cook more. More Chocolate Almond Pumpkin Muffins. YEAH!
What I absolutely, not a question need this counter vacuum for are blog shoots. In case you haven’t noticed, my pictures get a little messy and that mess doesn’t just clean itself up. That’s half the fun of it. Making a mess!
My PT came to the house the other day and made fun of my mess. I guess to an outsider it must look crazy walking into someone else’s house seeing a messy food display. I know what he was thinking.
How does that mess translate into a drool worthy picture? Little does he know! That mess is exactly what makes the food look enticing and delicious, and I’m not apologizing for it. Nope! I’m sure you’re not complaining about a pile of messy deliciousness either.
I’m also sure you’re not going to complain about biting into creamy, melt-in-your-mouth, flourless Chocolate Almond Pumpkin Muffins. OMG. You guys. This was a very old recipe that desperately needed to be reshot. I hadn’t made it in awhile and forgot just how darn tasty good these are. Like lip your lips and the crumbs on your plate clean kinda good.
Whether you’re in it for the pumpkin, the almond butter, the chocolate, or all of the above, these Chocolate Almond Pumpkin Muffins will give you your fix!
Chocolate Almond Pumpkin Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare a muffin tin with liners or grease with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together honey, coconut oil, pumpkin, almond extract, almond butter, salt and eggs.
- In a separate smaller bowl, mix together the nutmeg, cinnamon, baking soda and baking powder.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin tin filling the cavities 3/4 of the way full.
- Place in the oven and bake 28-30 minutes.
- Remove muffins from the oven and transfer to a wire baking rack to cool. Top with extra chocolate chips. They will melt on the top of the muffins making them extra delicious!
Get a meal plan designed to meet your weight loss goals.