OMG Good Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies! Creamy, insanely buttery, thick, rich cookies bursting with rich chocolatey goodness! Hearty low carb cookies so good you may have to hide them. Gluten Free + Low Calorie + Paleo
I feel like I should be posting the caramel pumpkin oat cookies I made instead of these Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies. Everywhere I look, it’s pumpkin everything. I mean I REALLY love pumpkin, but I will not be pressured by social media.
Truthfully, I made two cookie recipes before surgery and loved them both so much I couldn’t make up my mind which one to post first. Eventually I decided to save the pumpkin recipe for next month. Pumpkin technically is around all winter, right? At this rate, I’ll be posting those recipes until February so not to worry friends. The pumpkin avalanche is coming!
But back to these OMG Good Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies! These got their fancy name from a friend who came over. I happened to baking these cookies and gave her one. Her reaction was “OMG good!” Of course, I had to make it part of the name. 🙂
OMG good these are too. Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies made with coconut flour and creamy, buttery cashew butter. Reminder not to fear cashews. Read this to find out why!
These cookies are insanely delicious, thick, creamy and only 141 calories each. Honestly, I can’t think of a better way to spend the week than baking these cookies. Plus I’m sure cookies will help me recover sooner!
Now, who’s ready for some OMG Good Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies?
Join 10k subscribers & get insider health tips!
Get my FREE eBOOK Achieve Your New Healthy Life + A BONUS discount when you join!
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- ¾ cup cashew butter*
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease.
- In a mixing bowl, thoroughly mix cashew butter, egg whites, coconut oil and almond extract.
- In a separate bowl, sift together coconut flour, sea salt and baking soda.
- Slowly fold the dry mixture into the wet mixture.
- Fold in the dark chocolate chips.
- Drop 2-3 tablespoons of batter onto the baking sheet to form a cookie. Repeat until the dough is gone and 12 cookies are formed.
- Bake at 350 F 8-10 minutes until lightly browned around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and cool 2-3 minutes on the pan then using a spatula transfer to a wire baking rack to fully cool.