This One Pan Chicken Brussels Sprouts & Butternut Squash is perfectly baked on a single pan for an EASY and filling dinner. A Whole30, Paleo, Gluten Free, Low Calorie meal that takes 30 minutes, ideal for any weeknight meals or meal prepping!
Today is the scariest day of my life. As you're reading this, I'm either on my way to, in the process of or done having hip replacement surgery. It's still shocking and unbelievable that I, a healthy and active 38 year-old woman is going through something someone much older goes through.
The good news is my surgery is cutting edge, done from the front of the femur robotically. It's not the traditional hip replacement where they cut through mass amounts of muscle from behind and you're in the hospital for days.
Mine is much less invasive and it's outpatient with a much shorter recovery.
That said, I may be slow responding to comments and emails this coming week. Speaking of which, I can't tell you how much your sweet comments meant to me yesterday. Keep them coming because I need them now.
With this forced slow down, meals these next several weeks are going to be quick, easy and nourishing, and this One Pan Chicken Brussels Sprouts & Butternut Squash is just that and more!
I swear one pan dinners are the answer to everyone's dinner problems. Just toss a healthy protein on a pan with two vegetables and let the oven do the work! I only started doing them this year when I made that One Pan Bake Salmon Asparagus Sweet Potato and now I'm obsessed with them.
What I love about this One Pan Chicken Brussels Sprouts & Butternut Squash is that it has all of my favorite fall flavors. Brussels sprouts, butternut squash and chicken sprinkled with nutmeg and thyme.
When you bake it, the veggies caramelize and the chicken juices drip onto the veggies making them more flavorful and packing them with warm, comforting fall spices.
Whether you're meal prepping or making dinner, this One Pan Chicken Brussels Sprouts & Butternut Squash is definitely a meal to add into your cooking rotation. A meal that's nourishing, packed with flavor and EASY to make!
One Pan Chicken Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray, oil or parchment paper.
- Place chicken breasts in a mixing bowl pre-mixed with extra virgin olive oil, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper and coat with seasonings.
- Place chicken breasts in the middle of the pan, then arrange the butternut squash on around the outside of the pan and sprinkle the brussels sprouts throughout the pan.
- Spinkle Brussels sprouts and butternut squash with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees F 30 minutes until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender. Remove from the oven, plate and devour!