Meal Prep Turkey Burger Salad! Stuffed with parmesan and garlic then baked on a sheet pan. These burgers make the most flavorful, delicious burgers. Simple to make, gluten free and low carb! Paired with a salad and ketchup mustard dressing for a quick and easy meal prep! Gluten Free + Low Calorie + Low Carb
Burgers, burgers, burgers! Now that's it June and summer cooking is in full swing, I'm lightening up a few traditional recipes for you guys to help you stay on track.
Next to December, the summer is the hardest time to stay on track with healthy eating. BUT I must tell you, it's not as hard as you think!
You just need to be smart! Plan ahead and make simple tweaks to your meals and snacks. That will help you stay on track.
When it comes to burgers, skip the bun and put it on a salad! GO CRAZY on the lettuce and fresh veggies. You can never get enough of them and they are what keep you feeling full!
This Meal Prep Turkey Burger Salad is a fun twist on this! You can use any lean ground protein for the burgers. We like turkey, we're not beef eaters so that's what we used.
No breading needed on the inside. Just a little extra virgin olive oil to add in some healthy fat with garlic for heart health and parmesan for more calcium.
The parmesan is what makes everything stick together and gives the burgers a slightly nutty taste. It's delicious!
For the dressing, I mixed together ketchup and mustard with a few seasonings. Hey, they get mixed on your plate anyway!
It's a great low calorie dressing alternative. You can customize your Meal Prep Turkey Burger Salads any way that works for you. The point is to lightened it up and make it a healthier option!
Meal Prep Turkey Burger Salad
For the Burgers:
For the Salad:
- 8 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 8 pickles
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup red onion sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare a baking sheet with a slip mat.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the ingredients for the burgers. Mix the ingredients together using your hands until well incorporated. Divide the meat into 4 equal parts then form each part into a burger.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake at 350 F 15 minutes then carefully flip the burgers and cook another 10 minutes to a medium well, or until desired.
- While the burgers cook, mix together the ingredients for the sauce. Divide evenly into 4 condiment containers for meal prep.
- Add 2 cups of the lettuce to each meal prep container, 2 pickles to each and divide the tomatoes and onions evenly among each container. Place a burger on top of the salad. Top with dressing when ready to eat.
What I Used For The Recipe