Meal Prep Greek Chicken Quinoa! Made in under 30 minutes in an Instant Pot. Paired with quinoa, tzatziki, cucumber and tomatoes for a Mediterranean style meal that is filling and full of flavor! Gluten Free + Low Calorie
Happy St. Patrick's Day! I don't have a green recipe for you today, but I do have this Meal Prep Greek Chicken Quinoa that's loaded with cucumber and that's green. That counts, right?
If it doesn't, then I recommend you check out these vegan nutty mint chocolate muffins, Paleo mint chocolate chip brownies, vegan mint banana chocolate chip pancakes and paleo raw mint brownies. They're sure to satisfy your green tooth!
Now that we got that out of the way, let's talk some Greek as in Meal Prep Greek Chicken! Prepped and plated this entire meal in 30 minutes thanks to my new Instant Pot. Got mine for Christmas and I've been having fun experimenting with it.
I have to admit, it's a little scary to cook with. The pressure and steam always has me on edge. The more I've cooked with it, the easier that's gotten. So, if you're scared, face your fears and jump right in. Trust me! It's worth it!
I love how tender and juicy the Instant Pot makes the chicken. It's perfect for a Greek style meal. You can also do the chicken in a crockpot or on the skillet. See the recipe notes for my tips on this.
These Meal Prep Greek Chicken Quinoa bowls make the perfect spring time lunch. Light, refreshing and bouncing with fresh flavors!
Meal Prep Greek Chicken Quinoa
For the Chicken:
For the Tzatziki Sauce:
For the Rest:
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 cup cucumber diced
- 1 cup quinoa cooked, I used black quinoa
- Place the ingredients for the chicken in an Instant Pot. If you do not have an Instant Pot, see notes for alternative cooking methods.
- Close the Instant Pot and turn the valve to sealing. Set it to meat (or pressure cook) and cook 30 minutes.
- While the chicken cooks, prepare the tzatziki sauce by combining all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place 1/4 of the quinoa, grape tomatoes, cucumber and tzatziki in each meal prep container along with 1/4 of the chicken.
- Store in the refrigerator up to 5 days.
- Note, if you do have an Instant Pot, you can do this in a crockpot only it will need to cook 4-6 hours on high until chicken is tender.
- You can alternatively cook the chicken in a skillet. If you use this method, then you will need to marinade the chicken an hour then bring to room temperature, then cook in a skillet with the marinade until the chicken is cooked through.
- My Amazon shop has more products similar to those used for this recipe and that I recommend to my nutrition clients.
What I Used For The Recipe