3 Ingredient Tortillas made 2 ways! These homemade tortillas are healthy, light, hardy and delicious! Only 3 everyday ingredients required and super simple to make. All you need is a blender and a skillet! Paleo and Gluten Free options included!
Many of you loved those low carb cauliflower tortillas I posted recently and I can see why because they are pretty delish! After I posted them, several of you requested a flour version and/or a grain free version. And guess what I have for you today??? 3 Ingredient Tortillas 2 Ways!
Honestly, this recipe is so darn easy you probably won't believe it until you make it! Good bye store bought tortillas and hello 3 ingredient tortillas!
Making these tortillas is like making pancakes. Blend the 3 ingredients, pour into a skillet and cook! Very easy to make and you can prep them ahead of time, warm them up and eat them whenever you want to.
They hold up well so you can toss the in the freezer and high in protein. Did I mention there's only 3 ingredients? Oh yes! Now tell me what store bought tortillas only have 3 ingredients?
They both work and have a similar texture. The almond flour version does take a bit longer to cook than the oat flour, but they're both delicious.
3 Ingredient Tortillas
- Preheat a small skillet over medium heat. Grease with oil or spray with cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend on high until smooth. It will be seem like liquidly, but that is fine. This is what the texture should be!
- Scoop a 1/2 cup of the mixture out of the blender into the skillet. Cook 5 minutes until you begin to see bubbles in the center.
- Test one corner with a spatula trying to lift the edge up. The tortilla should be golden brown on the bottom and hold up. Be sure it is before flipping! Flip and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and cool on a plate. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you have 4 tortillas.
- Store tortillas in the refrigerator up to 10 days. Reheat by popping in the microwave 10 seconds on high to warm.