Spicy Sriracha Shrimp made two ways! Tender shrimp tossed in garlic, lime and Sriracha then cooked to perfection. A low carb, Gluten Free and Paleo meal made in less than 15 minutes! Gluten Free + Low Calorie + Paleo + Low Carb
If you're looking for the world's easiest shrimp recipe then you've come to the right place today because this Sriracha shrimp only has 6 ingredients and takes 10 minutes to make.
It's so EASY! Don't believe me? Watch the video and I'll show you!
While the internet is filled with pumpkin spice everything right, we still have to eat real meals. Right?
I mean I love this time of year, but sometimes we forget we need to nourish our bodies with real food. This recipe's a goodie because it's flavorful and takes almost zero effort.
Truth be told, I have my boyfriend to thank for this easy one. He knew I had a rough week making 20 recipes for freelance sites and told me not to worry about dinner.
Worry? Worry's my middle name!
But in the end, he whipped up this amazing Sriracha shrimp recipe which gave me the inspiration to turn it into a real recipe. He even requested I give him full credit so I guess that's what this is!
So if my somewhat healthy boyfriend can make this and love it, I'm sure you can too! Oh and before I go, many of you've asked about where to buy fish.
I've been buying mine from Sizzlefish for 3 years guys! I can't tell you how much I love the company. I met the owner several years ago at a conference and he was so passionate about delivering quality fish to people.
I've been hooked on them ever since! It's made getting fish so much easier than going to the store and praying that it will be there because in Arizona it's never a sure thing.
Anyway, so if you're looking to up your fish game check out Sizzlefish!
To Make in a Skillet
- Preheat a skillet to medium heat. Add extra virgin olive oil and garlic.
- Sauté a 2-3 minutes then add Sriracha, lime juice and shrimp.
- Cook until shrimp are opaque 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in dried parsley and serve immediately.
To Make in the Oven:
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the shrimp in an even layer on the sheet pan.
- Stir the oil, lime juice, Sriracha, minced garlic in a bowl and pour over the shrimp.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until opaque. Sprinkle with dried parsley and serve immediately.