A Breakfast Cauliflower Pizza recipe you can eat anytime of day! Healthy, veggie packed, low carb pizza made with a simple cauliflower crust & topped with your favorite toppings. The more the merrier! This breakfast pizza is quick to make and nutritious! Gluten Free + Low Calorie
Hey Friends! How was your Labor Day? I can’t believe it’s September and summer is coming to an end! I took some much needed time off from blog land this weekend to rest and rejuvenate. Things have been busy lately as I’m about to launch my custom meal planning business.
Between that, freelancing, nutrition counseling and a massive blog redesign with a host of technical stuff that’s driving me crazy, I don’t know which way is up or down. I’ve even hired a second assistant to help out. When people say owning your own business is hard, they mean it!
So, yes! Time off was needed and I hope you did the same this weekend. Now, get ready to BREAK FAST in the most delicious way with a cheesy, healthy, low carb cauliflower breakfast pizza!
I have to admit I’m slightly bias to breakfast food. A big, hearty breakfast keeps me fueled through the morning so I’m not a snacking monster all day. I really believe it when they say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. After fasting all night, breakfast is what replenishes the body with nutrients. Make that first meal count with quality carbs, protein, healthy fat and fiber. Got it? I know I’m preaching to the choir here.
That said, I know I don’t have to convince you to eat pizza for breakfast. But in case you’re on the fence, here we go let’s discuss this low carb cauliflower breakfast pizza!
Made with a simple cauliflower rice crust that when mixed with cheese and eggs bakes like a flour based crust, and topped with cheesy goodness. Not to worry, the cheese is a reasonable amount! The crust is rich in fiber and lower in carbs making it a healthier option first thing in the morning.
A note about cauliflower rice. You can buy cauliflower already riced at the grocery store in the produce or the freezer section. It’s practically everywhere these days. If you can’t find it, you can always make your own by pulsing cauliflower florets in a blender. So easy!
For the topping, I used turkey pepperoni. It’s lower in fat and calories than regular pepperoni. Most grocery stores carry this. The recipe is versatile though so you can add whatever pizza toppings your taste buds love.
Homemade, yet simple and healthy. You will truly go gaga for this recipe. Guaranteed! Let’s get cooking!
Get the SKINNY on the latest recipes & weight loss tips!
Sign up to get a FREE eBOOK + a BONUS discount!
- 3 cups cauliflower rice*
- 5 large eggs
- 5 large egg whites
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup low moisture mozzarella + 2 tbsp for topping
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 5 slices turkey pepperoni
- Preheat oven 350 F. Spray an 11x7.5 baking pan lightly with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the cauliflower rice, eggs, egg whites, milk, ½ cup mozzarella and seasonings coating the cauliflower rice very well.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan. Top with pepperoni and remaining 2 tablespoons of mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 F uncovered 30 minutes or until set and the lightly brown on the top. Note you may need to cut into a small portion to ensure it's baked through and set. When you cut through the crust should be set. If there's liquid, then it needs to cook longer.
What I Used For The Recipe