Tropical Smoothie Berry Breakfast Pizza made with a gluten free oat crust and topped with a Greek yogurt dragon fruit smoothie and fresh fruit. A delicious breakfast or dessert for summer that’s made in a blender! Gluten Free + Low Calorie
I am all about the breakfast pizzas this month! Hopefully, you didn’t miss the other one I post because um, yeah that coconut crust is TO DIE! That breakfast pizza was a light and savory one that could easily double as dinner.
This is a sweet Tropical Smoothie Berry Breakfast Pizza and I’m telling you right now. Your world is about to be rocked with this amazing smoothie berry breakfast pizza! There is not anything like it and it could not be easier either. It’s perfect summer and anyone you make it for, is gonna love you. Guaranteed!
You see it all started one morning when it was smoldering hot outside. Hello Phoenix heat! I just got back from a 3 mile walk and was really craving something cold like a smoothie with fresh berries, but part of me also wanted something hearty and filling like oatmeal. I know, sometimes I just can’t make up my mind.
So I popped my head in the freezer and that’s when I saw those pink pitaya frozen packs staring back at me that I bought months ago and still hadn’t used. That’s when it came to me. Tropical Smoothie Berry Breakfast Pizza. I mean, seriously you could not ask for a better sweet breakfast and it’s good for you too!
The crust is made with a simple gluten free oat mixture that tastes almost identical to graham crackers. Yep! You better believe this crust is gonna be in a zillion other recipes to come. Then it’s topped with an easy Greek yogurt dragon fruit cream, fresh fruit and mint. Holly banana balls! Just typing this is making me hungry.
For the cream, you should be able to find pitaya packs in the frozen food section near the frozen berries and acai packs. If you can’t find them, feel free to substitute with acai or another frozen fruit. It’s easily customizable so you can be creative here! Making food doesn’t have to be a chore. It can be fun too!
Now, who’s coming over for some of this yummy goodness?
3 Smart Strategies To Stop Cravings
BONUS when you sign up!
Tropical Smoothie Berry Breakfast Pizza
For the crust:
For the cream:
- 1/4 cup mango chopped
- 1/4 cup kiwi chopped & peeled
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup strawberries sliced & hulled
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a cake pan with cooking spray on the bottom. Use a paper towel to spread it around coating the sides and bottom evenly.
- To a blender or food processor, add the ingredients for the crust and blend a few seconds until a dough is obtained.
- Transfer the dough to the cake pan. Using your fingers, press the dough evenly into the edges of the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow the crust to cool.
- While the crusts cools a bit, prepare the cream by adding the ingredients for it to the blender you used for the crust. Blend until creamy.
- Spread the yogurt cream over the crust in an even layer. Top with fresh fruit and berries, mint leaves and drizzle with honey as desired.
Best served the same day, but will keep in the refrigerator overnight.
Get a meal plan designed to meet your weight loss goals.