Meal Prep Clean Eating Turkey Chili is Paleo and Whole30 compliant. Made in one pot or a crockpot for an EASY lunch or dinner that's wholesome and satisfying. Paleo, Gluten Free, Low Calorie, Whole30
Winter is in full swing in the desert! Everyone else in the country has probably been eating chili for months, but here it's been a mild winter. Warmer 70 degree days with a few cooler 50 degree days here or there. On those cooler days is when I load up on soups and chilis. They're really my favorite way to eat healthy. You can stuff so many plant based goodies in them.
This Meal Prep Clean Eating Turkey Chili is just the thing to warm you up on a cool day, and fill your belly with warm gut soothing vegetables. This version of chili is bean free making it Paleo and Whole30 friendly. You can always add beans to this recipe if you want.
I have nothing against beans and I don't want it to be interpreted that beans are not clean. In fact, they are a vitamin rich plant based food. Personally, I feel too many people are avoiding them these days for the wrong reasons. I truly loved this version because it was something new and different from the other chilis I regularly make, and it was EASY!
This Healthy Turkey Chili recipe is exactly what the title says. CLEAN. No additives, no processed foods, no sugar, no chemicals. Everything made with real food and food I know anyone can get anywhere. There's two ways you can make it, in the crockpot or on the stovetop. So, I guess you're getting a two for one recipe today. WOOHOO!
Either way, this recipe is perfect for meal prepping and it makes a ton of food. Perfect for storing in your meal prep containers. Now, let's make chili!
More Healthy Chili Recipes!
Meal Prep Clean Eating Turkey Chili
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 28 oz crushed tomatoes with juices
- 28 oz diced tomatoes with juices
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup white onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot to medium heat. Place olive oil, onions, garlic, bell pepper and turkey in the pot. Break up the turkey with a wooden spoon until it is cooked about 5 minutes.
- Next add the seasonings and all canned tomatoes to the pot. Stir to combine.
- Cover the pot and bring to a simmer then reduce the heat and let the chili cook at a medium-low temperature 25 minutes covered.
- Divide the chili into 6 meal prep bowls, about 1 1/2 cups.
What I Used For The Recipe