Father's Day is this weekend (June 16th!) and I rounded up some of my favorite Father's Day gift ideas for you. These gifts are ones anybody would love and there’s a price for every price range too. Whether you’re treating your Dad, grandpa, a significant other’s Dad, a Dad friend, or a Dad figure – these gift ideas have you covered!
What Makes A Good Father's Day Gift?
Of course, it depends on the person - their style and personality so think about the man you're buying for when you choose. If you're really stumped, ask a friend or someone close to them for ideas. Here's the thing. Any gesture is a good gesture! They will likely appreciate the thought more than the gift so, you really can't go wrong with what you pick.
- Wallet case for keeping the iPhone safe. Priorities!
- Everyone wants Apple AirPods, right?
- Little self care...his skin will be super soft.
- A sleek Travel Duffle Bag for the traveler.
- A leather toiletry bag to go with the travel duffle bag.
- Ray-Ban Sunglasses.
- Swim shorts for the beach and vacations.
- Alexa...the girlfriend without a girlfriend.
- An Apple Watch for the fitness guy.
- Who doesn't need a new pair of kicks?
- Can't go wrong with it if he loves to read.
- For the guy who loves the outdoors.
- Clean deodorant (use code SKINNYFIT for 10% OFF)
- For the handyman or guy who thinks he wants to be one.
- Tools for the grill master.
- Can never go wrong with a leather wallet (got this one for Matt!)
- Great water bottle for anyone, keeps water cool for hours!
- For coffee on-the-go!
- Cozy joggers for around the house.
- For the suit and tie guy.
- So he can be fashionable and tell time.
- Men always need a new one of these.
- For the meat eater.
- Fun Father's Day Mug.
- A splurge...high end flip flops!
- Waterproof backpack cooler. This is seriously cool!
- Lightweight waterproof shorts.
- Slim and stylish briefcase.
- Every guy needs another Polo shirt.
- A pullover for cool summer nights.
As always, remember the gift of a phone call, a dinner out or card is just as meaningful as a tangible gift! Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there!