Strawberry Sheet Pan Pancakes! An easy way to make pancakes in the oven! Just blend the ingredients, pour, bake and slice. An easy way to meal prep a healthy breakfast for the week. This recipe allows you to make all your pancakes at one time without the mess. Gluten Free + Low Calorie
Monday funday! At least that's what I tell myself every Monday when my alarm goes off at 4:20 am and I'm crawling out of bed to teach 5:15 am spin. I never want to get out of bed to teach or workout at that hour, but once I get there and do it, I never regret it. Seeing the regulars who show up for my class each week are my motivation. And, I can honestly say I never regret a workout.
Working out makes me a happier, more positive person. I wish I could be one of those people who was naturally happy and positive. My best friend is, and it's something I've always admired about her. For me, I have to chose to be happy every day and choosing to workout and eat good food fuels that happiness.
At the end of the day, everything is about choices. Where you are now and who you want to be can either be fantasy or a reality.
It's about making small choices everyday that get you closer to who you want to be! These Strawberry Sheet Pan Pancakes I'm sure will get you closer to that person!
Another simple breakfast hack I love is meal prepping pancakes. Whether I eat them for breakfast or dinner, I love having them on hand because they're filling, nutritious and taste like a treat. That's how I avoid diving into a bag of chips or candy when they hangry moments come!
Now I have a lot of pancakes on this blog, but these Strawberry Sheet Pan Pancakes are by far the simplest I've ever made. All you do is blend, pour and bake. EASY, convenient and good for you!
If meal prepping a healthy batch of pancakes like this gets you closer to the person you want to be, would you do it?
Strawberry Sheet Pan Pancakes
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease lightly with extra virgin olive oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, vinegar, salt, oil and milk until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the baking powder, baking soda and flour.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet batter and stir until incorporate.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared baking sheet. Then place the chocolate chips and strawberries on top. Gently press them into the batter.
- Bake 18-20 minutes until set.
- Cool on the pan 5 minutes before slicing into 18 pancakes.
What I Used To Make The Recipe