Pumpkin Coconut Fudge Bars, only 100 calories! Super quick Paleo fudge bars made free of refined sugar, oil and loaded with taste. An easy dessert for every day snacking. Paleo + Gluten Free + Low Calorie.
These Pumpkin Coconut Fudge Bars, oh my! I may have out done myself with these you guys. They're sweet, decadent and ooey gooey chocolaty.
It blows my mind that such few ingredients can yield such a delicious bar. I made these when my friend Sarah was visiting so if you don't believe me, she can testify to how good they are.
But the best part...
They're only 100 calories. Oh, YES!!! That means I can have at least two or three, right? Oh double YES!!! I probably won't, but just in case chocolate cravings strike it's good to know I have the option to eat more. 😉
100 Calorie Pumpkin Coconut Fudge Bars
These babies are made with real food ingredients, have minimal sugar and come together easily in 30 minutes. Perfect healthy treat whether or not you're losing weight. And as a bonus they're lower in calories. While calories aren't everything, monitoring your calories and knowing how much you eat is helpful for weight loss.
Okay now grab your pumpkin and let's bake my friends!
What You Need
- Pumpkin Puree
- Maple Syrup
- Coconut Oil
- Vanilla Extract
- Cocoa Powder
- Coconut Flour
- Baking Powder
- Chocolate Chips
Enjoy them my friends!
Pumpkin Coconut Fudge Bars
- Add all ingredients minus the cinnamon and chocolate chips to a food processor. Process on high until smooth.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top and press them into the batter with your fingers.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared baking dish and spread into an even layer.
- Bake at 350 F 30-35 minutes until brownies have set.
- Leave brownies in the pan 30-40 minutes to cool before slicing into 12 bars and sprinkling with cinnamon.