Healthy Ranch Pork Chops baked on a sheet pan with veggies for an easy, low calorie dinner packed with flavor! Easy to make homemade ranch seasoning and easy cleanup too. Low Calorie + Gluten Free + Dairy Free + Paleo
Quick and easy meals with minimal ingredients are the BEST, aren't they? Especially when it's been a long day and you want to make dinner at home, but don't want to slave in the kitchen.
This easy pork chop meal only has 3 ingredients and it's the perfect example of how you can easily toss together a meal without having a recipe or meal plan in front of you!
Lighter Ranch Pork Chops
Not only is this dinner recipe easy to put together, it's lighter, higher in protein and fiber and will fill you up so you're not snacking all night long!
Pork chops are naturally leaner making them a great option for a healthy meal or for when you're losing week.
This particular pork chop recipe is made healthy on a sheet pan. All you have to do is coat the pork chops with olive oil, mix together the seasonings then coat the pork chops with it, add the veggies and you're good to go. So can sit back, relax and maybe let the kids or your hubby do the cooking. *wink wink*
What You Need
- Large Sheet Pan
- Pork Chops boneless or bone-in (I get mine from ButcherBox)
- Avocado Oil
- Brussels Sprouts
- Sweet Potato
- Dried Parsley, Chives, Dill, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Salt, Pepper
How To Make Pork Chops In The Oven
To start, make sure your pork chops are completely thawed. We get ours from ButcherBox so I always have them on hand in the freezer. You not only want the pork chops thawed, but also removing them from the refrigerator about 20 minutes before cooking (if possible) and letting them sit at room temperature makes them less chewy!
Then preheat the oven and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Chop your veggies and mix together the seasonings. You could buy a ranch seasoning packet and follow the method of this recipe too. I highly recommend you check the ingredients to ensure there's no added sugar or funky ingredients. They should all be recognizable!
Place all ingredients on the sheet pan then coat the pork chops with the oil and seasoning. Rubbing the seasonings in with your hands will give it a nice coat on top!
What To Serve With Pork Chops
- Homemade Ranch Dressing - this recipe is made with Greek yogurt and it's perfect on top of these pork chops!
- Veggies - russet potatoes, red potatoes, carrots, parsnips, cauliflower or broccoli would all pair nicely with ranch pork chops.
- Lighter Mashed Potatoes - who doesn't love mashed potatoes and pork chops?
- Wild Rice Casserole - this dish always goes so well with pork chops. One of my childhood favs!
Let me know how it turns out!
Healthy Ranch Pork Chops
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Prepare a large sheet pan with parchment paper. You may need two depending on the size of your veggies and sheet pan.
- Prepare the ranch seasoning by mixing it together in a small bowl. Place the oil in a separate bowl or ramekin.
- Place the pork chops on the prepared sheet pan then chop the sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts as desired and place on the sheet pan.
- Use a silicone basking brush, brush the avocado oil on each pork chop then add the seasoning and rub the seasoning all over the pork chops well. Spray the potatoes and Brussels sprouts with a little avocado oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until the pork chops are fork tender or until they reach an internal temperature of 145 F. Note, some ovens may take more or less time. Mine were done at 20 minutes.
- Serve the pork chops immediately with the veggies or store in the refrigerator after cooled up to 5 days. I recommend reheating the pork chops in the oven instead of the microwave to keep them juicier.