These Vegan Chocolate Almond Cranberry Bliss Bites are a must make for healthy snacking! Super simple to make with only 7 ingredients. No baking required! Gluten Free + Paleo + Vegan + Low Calorie
Bliss is euphoria, perfect happiness and joy. Oh, how I wish every day was bliss! But I won't lie not every day is perfection. I shared a few weeks ago about how I've been struggling with my crazy hormones.
Dragging through my workouts and beyond fatigued everyday has been my life for months. I know my thyroid is to blame. Sometimes I feel like a prisoner in my own body.
But I don't live everyday asking why me or lamenting in the fact that I can't do everything I want to. Instead I JUST DO. I get up and do the best I can everyday.
I do the best workout I'm feeling up to doing, I eat nourishing food based on what my body tells me it needs and if I need sleep. I sleep. Even if that means going to bed at 7pm.
I take the things I CAN DO and celebrate the fact that I did them. I may not be able to do them perfectly, but I did them and that's all that matters.
I think too often we our beliefs tell us if we can eat perfect 100% of the time or workout 100% of the time that we're just not going to do it at all. Not true!
Being healthy is about showing up and doing the work. That's all. And everyone's version of that is going to look different.
So let's stop trying so hard to be perfect and focus on DOING. Life is more blissful that way! Instead let's leave the perfection to food. Like these Chocolate Cranberry Bliss Bites!
I named them bliss bites because that's what they are. Pure bliss! Each energy bite is perfection. Creamy, crunchy and chocolaty. So good! A healthy snack treat that requires no baking, is EASY to make and packed with healthy, wholesome ingredients.
How can you say no to something that's pure in every bite perfection?
Chocolate Almond Cranberry Bliss Bites
- Add cranberries, dates, almond flour, almond butter, almonds and almond extract to a food processor.
- Process on high until a sticky paste forms. If the ingredients don't get sticky, add one tablespoon of water at a time and process until it gets sticky. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Shape the batter into 1" balls using your hands. Wetting your hands a bit will help you form them into balls and keep their shape.
- Place balls on a plate and refrigerate 30 minutes or until hardened.
- Keep in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks or in the freezer 60 days.