This Turmeric Spiced Pork Loin recipe is sponsored by Smithfield Prime Fresh Pork. All opinions expressed are my own.
Turmeric Spiced Pork Loin with parsnips, carrots and leeks. Boneless baked pork loin marinated in turmeric, roasted veggies and a sprinkle of herbs. A one-dish Whole30, Paleo, gluten-free meal ready in 30 minutes.
I love getting adventurous in the kitchen and making delicious foods healthy and memorable. In fact, some of my best memories are celebrating the holidays eating untraditional meals with family and friends. Meals prepared with high quality, unique, flavorful ingredients that are easy to cook with!
Turmeric Spiced Pork Loin & Roasted Vegetables
This roast pork loin dish is all that and more! Easy to make, unique ingredients, and packed with flavor. I used the Smithfield Prime Boneless Fresh Pork Loin, seasoned it with turmeric and rosemary, then sliced and roasted with parsnips, carrots and leeks. These seasonal veggies make the perfect complement to this delicious protein!
Smithfield Prime Fresh Pork is my go-to when it comes to any style of pork dish, because it's all-natural, made with no artificial ingredients, and high-quality with increased color and marbling. Arizona locals, head over to Bashas' to get yours. They carry a variety of fresh pork cuts!
What You Need
- Smithfield Prime Boneless Fresh Pork Loin
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Turmeric, Rosemary, Thyme, Salt, Pepper, Parsley
Traditional pork loins cooked whole, take 45 minutes or longer to cook in the oven. To cook yours faster, slice the pork loin into chops or medallions before roasting. I recommend slicing the pork loin into one inch or one-and-a-half-inch thickness so that it cooks in 25-30 minutes.
When it comes out of the oven, let the pork sit in the dish with the vegetables 5-10 minutes. It will get extra juicy, moist, and tender!
You can also reduce your prep time by chopping the vegetables and marinating them in the refrigerator ahead of time. They will stay good 2-3 days before cooking. Breaking up the work is one of my favorite ways to reduce time in the kitchen, so that you can spend more time with friends and family!
For more product information and recipe inspiration, visit Smithfield.com.
Turmeric Spiced Pork Loin
For the pork loin:
- Mix together the thyme, salt, pepper and extra virgin olive oil and pour into a plastic bag with the cut parsnips, carrots and leek. Set aside to marinade while you prepare the pork loin.
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- In another bowl, mix together the rosemary, turmeric, salt and pepper. Slice the pork loin into 1" to 1 1/2" thickness.
- Place the pork loin slices on a cutting board and sprinkle with the spice mixture. Rub it slightly with your hands into the pork loin.
- Place the sliced pork loin into a large casserole dish 9-inch x 13-inch. Pour the vegetable and marinade into the dish surrounding the pork loin.
- Roast at 425 F 25 minutes or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 165 F.
- Remove from the oven add parsley garnish and serve.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Smithfield Prime Fresh Pork.