Meal Prep Protein Bite Snack Box! Snacking doesn't get easier than 3 ingredient no bake protein bites paired with fresh veggies. The perfect on the go snack boxes you can take with you anywhere! Vegan + Gluten Free + Low Carb
You guys have been asking for snack inspiration so today you're getting it in meal prep form! Meal Prep Protein Bite Snack Box! Snacking doesn't get easier than pairing 3 ingredient protein bites with veggies.
The protein bites are as simple as mixing peanut butter (or any nut butter) with your favorite protein powder with a dash of cinnamon and rolling into protein bites!
I pulsed a few almonds in a blender and rolled the balls over them so they would have a little crunch. Not required, but highly recommended! Then paired them with celery and tomatoes.
Any green vegetable works to pair the protein balls with. The point of the snack boxes is to increase fiber, protein and healthy fat. Three things that increase fullness, satisfaction and decrease cravings.
Put them in meal prep containers to take with you on the go. Snack on a few in the morning and few more in the afternoon, or all at once!
I work from home, and I still prep them so I don't have to think about what I'm eating. I just grab a container and head upstairs to my desk to get to work.
A meal prep tip! Double the recipe and prep a bunch at once so you have two to three weeks worth. They'll stay good in the refrigerator or freezer up to a month! Happy snacking!
Meal Prep Protein Bite Snack Box
- Combine all the ingredients for the protein balls together in a large bowl.
- Roll into 16 balls, about 1 to 1 1/2-inch thick.
- Place on a plate in the refrigerator for 1 hour to set.
- Add 2-3 bites to a meal prep container with as many green vegetables as you can fit. The more the better!
- Any nut butter will work in this recipe. Sunflower, almond, peanut butter, hazelnut butter, etc. I use the Target brand nut butter. Stir well!
- The texture of the bites may be different depending on the protein powder and nut butter used.
- I use Trader Joe's powdered stevia about 1 teaspoon for mine.
- Protein bite recipe makes 16 bites.
- My Amazon shop has more products similar to those used for this recipe and that I recommend to my nutrition clients.