Happy Wednesday Friends!
Hope you’re having a fabulous day. I thought it would be fun to play a little who knew today before jumping into the eats so here we go.
- Who knew cell phones are now leased not purchased? Last week’s phone fail forced me to buy a new one & I was surprised to learn no more free upgrades, only contracts. Now you lease a phone like you lease a car. Crazy!
- Who knew there could be so many Instagram haters? I posted a recipe & accidentally tagged it as #vegan and it wasn’t. I copied the tags from another post & didn’t catch it. A very angry vegan went off at me in the comments. She had over 5k followers. I have no idea how she got that following treating people that way. Thank goodness Instagram allows you to report & block people for their inappropriateness because what she said was totally uncalled for. Be gracious people, not cruel. People do mess up now and then.
- Who knew menstrual cycles after amenhorrea could be so bad? My battle with estrogen continues.
- Who knew that weird elbow pain would come back? Last weekend I woke up with the same pain I had during my last injury. I must be compensating on the left side for the right.
- Who knew I’d have 4 recipes accepted to foodgawker in a week? A year ago, I never would have dreamed I could take a picture to save my life. Now everything I see is a picture.
Now let’s checkout my eats! Sorry I’m a bit light on food porn. I’ve been really tired these last few days. If you’re new to Skinny Fitalicious, What I Ate Wednesday is a post I do every week showcasing my meals from one day. It’s fun to see what other people eat in a day. It’s also great motivation for me to eat balanced and create more delicious recipes!
Breakfast. Egg whites, turkey bacon, protein pancake mounded with strawberries.
Lunch. Kale salad, broccoli, tuna and my crazy mustard drizzle.
Dinner. Dr Praeger’s black bean burger with peas and mustard. According to my friends at Dr Praeger’s, I’m the Jackson Pollock of mustard design. I had to Google who that was.
Dessert. Blueberries and pumpkin granola on greek yogurt. I think this is going to be a new favorite.
Have you experienced haters? What’s something you never imagined yourself doing a year ago?
[Tweet “Who Knew? 5 things I never knew a year ago #FitFluential #wiaw”]
With Health, Food & Love,