I’m glad you guys enjoyed my Crazy Christmas Wish List yesterday. I laughed until I cried writing that post and while I realize it is outlandish I say if you’re gonna dream, dream big! Since that list was so big and crazy, I decided today I’d share a few more realistic things I’ve had my eye on for Santa to bring me. Welcome to A Fit Girl Foodie’s Christmas Wish List!
- Vitamix – My Ninja is so not that awesome & everyone needs a $500 blender. Dream big right?
- Lorna Jane Capri – Mesh and lightweight just how I like them for summer.
- Mesh V-Neck Pullover – Can you tell I’m a little obsessed with mesh?
- Splits 59 Capri – I’ve been dying to get my hands on a pair of Splits 59 pants.
- Saucony Triumph ISO Running Shoe – These feel more like slippers than running shoes.
- Moroccan Oil – I never have to style my hair with this stuff & it smells like heaven!
- White Balance Expodisc – I’ve been wanting one since I read Sally’s post about them.
[Tweet “A Fit Girl Foodie’s #Christmas Wish List @FitFluential “]
With that, let’s see what I’ve been eating lately! If you’re new to Skinny Fitalicious, What I Ate Wednesday is a post I do every week showcasing my meals from one day. It’s fun to see what other people eat in a day. It’s also great motivation for me to eat balanced and create more delicious recipes for you!
Breakfast. Round one was egg whites and peas with homemade blender salsa.
Round two was a mint chocolate banana pancake. Am I the only one obsessed with mint right now? I can’t get enough of it!
Snack. Siggi’s yogurt with strawberries and almonds.
Lunch. Steamed broccoli and a tuna wrap.
Dinner. I’ve been horrible at time management lately with all the things I’m juggling. At least, I planned for it in my food prep by making simple dinners in under 30 minutes like this turkey zoodles. At least, I know my weaknesses!
What’s on your real & outlandish Christmas lists? Do you plan for your weaknesses?
Disclaimer -Affiliate links are included, which enable me to earn a small kickback and do not affect purchase price. The money earned goes back into this blog to bring you more delicious recipes!