Hey hey friends! What are you up to this weekend? We’ve been catching up on holiday shopping since we don’t have the girls this weekend. I’m also trying to sneak in a few extra gifts for the guy without him seeing. Here’s my gift guide for men if you missed it yesterday.
Now it’s time for Sunday Skinny! This is where I share my favorite things from the week and love hearing your favorite things too. Drop them in the comments below and share. I love hearing from you.
Festive Drinks Contain A Ton Of Sugar – Don’t drink your calories this season.
3 Ways To Cook Butternut Squash – Roasted is my all time favorite.
Food Isn’t The Problem – And it’s not the solution.
Americans Weigh More This Decade – Genetics account for 20%. The other 80% are in your hands.
Permanent Hair Dye & Straighteners May Increase Breast Cancer Risk – This study is preliminary, but is a good example of how important it is to use the EWG app for safe products.
Science Behind Food Cravings & Your Period – Dopamine and serotonin play a big role too!
Holiday Wellness Tips – Ways to keep your immune system strong this season.
I don’t understand the outlast at the Peloton commercial.
Dumbbell HIIT Workout – Done in 22 minutes!
How To Setup A Home Gym – This is great for those who don’t have time to get to the gym.
Fashion & Beauty.
This beanie hat with fur is a winter must have.
This feather down jacket (so cozy!) is 50% off!
Love these glitter studs for a holiday or new years party.
2020 Free Pinterest Planner – Lots of ideas for marketing here.
Health Insurance For Freelancers – Many options if you’re a blogger.