You guys really seemed to like last month’s blog recap. Honestly I liked it too. It keeps me honest and gives me an excuse to stay up to date with the blog which can otherwise be a challenge. Your comments on last months’ recap were amazing! I was blow away. Reading your comments to any post always make it worth the effort and for that I thank you. <3 So as promised, I’m back already with a February review. I feel like it was just last week that I wrote the January recap last week, but it’s really been four weeks already. Where does the time go? So let’s see what I’ve been up to last month or shall I say…eating?
- Espresso Coco Paleo Brownie Muffins
- Vegan Raspberry Chocoholic Buckwheat Pancakes
- Skinny Raspberry Chocolate Chip Muffins
- No Bake Raspberry Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- Creamy Cashew Vegetable Kale Soup
- Garlic & Herb Flax Bread
- Butternut Squash Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Paleo Turkey Veggie Meatballs & “Pasta”
*Listed in order of popularity*
- What To Do & What Not To Do At The Gym
- Why You Should Drink Apple Cider Vinegar
- 12 Lessons From My 1st Year Blogging
- 8 Food Swaps For Eating Out & Losing Weight
- State Of The Blog, January 2015
- 20 Skinny Valentines Day Treats
- Get Fit, Eat Right…Ride With Me in Toyota’s RAV4
- Blue Apron Bouillabaisse-Style Fish Stew
- I was invited to PopSugar Select! PopSugar is a group of bloggers hand selected by editors to be in their network. You can contribute content to a wider audience via PopSugar’s website, have access to affiliates programs & more brands. It’s exciting!
- I signed up for Swoop ads. You may have noticed these little red guys floating around my site. I have no idea how they’ve been performing though because I won’t get a report until March 15th, but Swoop was recommended by several bloggers so we shall see.
- I finally bought Tasty Food Photography (affiliate link). Other than taking one class, I’m self taught. I want to take my photography to the next level & every single blogger I’ve talked to said Tasty Food Photography is THE way to learn. It’s only $29 so the investment is small for hopefully what will be big returns. I’ll be up late at night reading it. If you’re interested, use my affiliate link. I earn a small referral and do appreciate your support!
- Compiled 2014 blog expenses into an excel spreadsheet (ugh…so.much.time.) then met with an accountant to discuss how to file taxes. Last year I established SF as an LLC after a trademark dispute to protect my personal property. I wasn’t sure how to file an LLC or write off expenses. Businesses generally show losses in the 1st year, but I didn’t know how much was allowed or if there were things I should capitalize. I was surprised how easy it the answers were and the number of other things I can write-off that I didn’t know about. This year I hope to do a better job tracking blog expenses so I’m not so overwhelmed. I plan to enter them monthly in excel when I do these recaps.
- Big goal for March is to get my photos organized. Oi…
All Time Top 5 Favorite Posts
- Stop The Mean Girl Cycle, 3 Ways To Build Other Women Up
- How To Jump Start Weight Loss, I Lost 80 Pounds Doing This
- The Mental War of Weight Loss, Injury Changed My Body & I Resent It
- Weight Loss Tips, What Worked for Me
- How To Break Through A Weight Loss Plateau
All Time Top 5 Favorite Recipes
- Blueberry Hemp Flaxseed Muffins
- No Bean Pumpkin Hummus
- Butternut Squash Spinach Breakfast Bake
- 100 Calorie Double Chocolate Chip Greek Muffins
- Cacao Hemp Oatmeal Bites
What’s in store for March? You’ll have to come back to find out! What are your burning blogging questions?
Lots of Health, Food & Love,
[Tweet “State of The Blog…February 2015 #fitfluential #blogging #recipes #blogposts”]