Can you believe it’s Thanksgiving tomorrow? Mind blown! These last two weeks I’ve been heads down writing books (sign up for my FREE eBook here!) and working sponsored projects that this holiday has snuck up on me and I’ve had to scramble the last few days pulling a menu together and shopping. Thankfully I have this little thing called a blog with a lot of delicious recipes ready for when I need them. <3
On my menu:
- Grilled turkey tenderloins – Last year’s turkey carving was too traumatic so until there’s man in my life, a real turkey is not happening. I could never be a butcher.
- Roasted garlic cauliflower mash
- Winter roasted vegetables
- Low sugar sweet potato casserole – Made the night before!
- Butternut squash kale salad with candied pecans
- For dessert, I haven’t decided yet. There are too many options. Help me decide! I’ve narrowed it down to: healthy almond walnut apple crisp, pumpkin chocolate chip cookie bars or apple cinnamon crumb bars
Now let’s see some everyday food! If you’re new to Skinny Fitalicious, What I Ate Wednesday is a post I do every week showcasing my meals from one day. It’s fun to see what other people eat in a day. It’s also great motivation for me to eat balanced and create more delicious recipes for you!
[Tweet “Check Out What’s On My #Thanksgiving Menu! #healthyfood #healthymeals”]
Breakfast. My favorite cold weather breakfast, Butternut squash spinach breakfast bake. For some reason, I haven’t been making this but I really should. It’s an awesome make ahead breakfast. It’s like breakfast pizza on the run!
Lunch. Dr. Praeger’s sweet potato cake with peas, tuna and mustard. Strange, but good!
Snack. Carrots with cilantro jalapeño hummus.
Snack. A Paleo pumpkin chocolate coconut oil bar.
Are you braving Black Friday? What could you never be?
[Tweet “I Could Never Be A Butcher #Thanksgiving #turkeytrauma”]
Disclaimer – this post may contain affiliate links. Read more about my policies here.