Turmeric Carrot Cake Bites! Made with 8 wholesome ingredients, these nutrition dense bites are a delicious no bake snack you can take with you anywhere. Gluten Free + Low Calorie + Vegan
Raw Carrot Cake, Carrot Cake Pancakes and now Turmeric Carrot Cake Bites! Can you tell I’m a bit of a carrot cake fan? Seriously, I’d take carrot cake any day over any other flavor. P.S. that raw carrot cake is my most popular recipe. If you haven’t tried it, you need to! It’s a good dessert-like treat to have around because it tastes like cake, but so much better for you!
Speaking of cake, I need your help because it’s the guy’s birthday next Monday. I’m not baking him a cake because a) I’m no Martha Stewart which means it will fall apart, and b) he’ll probably not eat it thinking I put zucchini or something healthy in it.
A few weeks ago, I made healthier chocolate chip cookies. He claimed they were good, but was super nervous I put something healthy in them. He kept inspecting them for zucchini and asking what I put in them.
Now anytime I make something he says “zucchini, YUM!” I mean I love zucchini, but I’m not that creepy that I’m putting it in everything. So, no. He’s not getting a home baked cake from me unless it comes from a box.
Come to think of it, I’ll probably buy him ice cream, frosted flakes and candy. He would probably like that best! While those are not nutritionist approved foods, I don’t mind getting them for him because he’s made several healthy changes since we started dating like ditching soda. It’s all about meeting him where he’s at, and he’s definitely not ready for raw carrot cake or Turmeric Carrot Cake Bites!
But that just means more delicious bites all for me. MUAHAHA!!! I love it when I don’t have to share!
These turmeric carrot cake bites have only 8 ingredients and come together in 5 minutes in a blender. The fun part is rolling the sticky batter into balls in between your hands so you can lick all that yummy carrot cake-like batter off your hands. See, told you I don’t like to share!
These are an easy no bake snack you can take with you anywhere. Perfect any time of year when the carrot cake craving strikes!
Join 10k subscribers & get insider health tips!
Get my FREE eBOOK Achieve Your New Healthy Life + A BONUS discount when you join!
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut flakes + ¼ more for rolling
- 1 cup Gluten Free rolled oats
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp organic unsalted peanut or almond butter
- ⅛ cup raisins
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Process on high 1 minute , stop, scrape down the sides then process again. Repeat as necessary until all ingredients are fully processed. The batter should be a bit sticky.
- Roll the batter into balls by scooping 1 large tablespoon of batter and rolling between your hands. Wetting your hands can help them stick better. Place on a plate until all balls are rolled.
- Place the extra coconut flakes on another separate plate. Roll each ball over the shredded coconut.
- Place the balls in the refrigerator to harden 20-30 minutes, overnight is best.
- Keep refrigerated up to 1 week and freeze up to 4 weeks.
What I Used For The Recipe