I’m Megan! An ex IT consultant turned nutritionist and freelance food photographer from Phoenix, Arizona. I’m the author of Ditch The Diet, a certified swim and cycle instructor. I love wine, fitness, travel and nourishing food!
Facts about me:
- Seven years ago I lost 80 pounds walking.
- I’m gluten intolerant which means all the food you see here is gluten free!
- From 2014-2016, I battled multiple hormone problems forcing me to change careers.
- I have Hashimoto’s disease and Avascular Necrosis.
- In September 2016, at the age of 38, I had a hip replacement.
Skinny Fitalicious provides healthy living tips and Gluten Free, Low Calorie Recipes to aid in weight loss or any healthy lifestyle. This site is meant to inspire you to be the greatest version of you.
If I can lose weight and lead a healthy life overcoming numerous health challenges, so can you! If you need help getting started, I provide one on one nutrition health coaching.
Click here to hear about my history being overweight and my medical battles with hormones imbalances and Hashimoto’s disease.